Gadimbayli Mahjabin Asker kizi, Postgraduate student, Nakhchivan State University (University campus, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan), email@example.com
Background. The modern approach to education and its quality improvement are based on material values of each nation, and, first of all, on various rich pieces of folklore. At the modern stage, during the process of integration of one nation’s cultural values into the world culture, reconsideration and reevaluation of moral and
cultural values of a nation are of special topicality for education and fostering of the new generation in the spirit of such important genres of spoken folklore as fairy tales, myths and legends. The work is aimed at considering the problems of fostering on the basis of genres of fables and legends of Nakhchivan folklore, integrating the cultural-historical experience of the nation and fixed in the folklore pieces.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research tasks is carried out on the basis of actualization of the rich pedagogical potential of art pieces of various genres of folklore of Nakhchivan reflecting traits, traditions and the life style of Azerbaijani people. In the course of research of the problem of physical and moral fostering of children by the means of ethnic culture there have been used various types of folk applied art and works by Russian and Azerbaijani teachers in the field of ethnopedagogy. Methodological instruments of the research allow to monitor and analyze the set problems in the framework and limits “semantic space” of verbal folkart, originated in the area of the ancient Nakhchivan.
Results. The research showed that physical fostering of an individual based of studying of folklore pieces as an integral part of cultural heritage and live culture is a powerful means of spiritual convergence of different nations, as the bond of physical and moral fostering with folklore is a sort of a form of information transfer about the nation’s past, containing important data on its lifestyle. The direct perception of folklore genre images, as pedagogical experience has shown, stimulates modern children to be physically developed and morally educated.
Conclusions. The research convincingly proves that children’s familiarization with folklore pieces, understanding of elevated positive qualities qualities of its characters arise vivid images of the Motherland, its culture, promote education of healthy and morally useful feelings, introduce the world of the beautiful, to a healthy lifestyle. From time immemorial the traditions of folk pedagogy have fostered the young generation in the spirit of respect to people’s labor and to national culture.
Nakhchivan folklore, ethnopedagogics, new generation, physical training, spiritual training, tale, myth.
1. Volkov G. N. Etnopedagogika [Ethnopedagogy]. Cheboksary: Chuvashskoe knizhnoe izdatel'stvo, 1989.
2. Nezdemkovskaya G. B. Etnopedagogika. Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Ethnopedagogy. Tutorial for universities]. Moscow: Akademicheskiy proekt, Al'ma Mater, 2011.
3. Korotaeva E. V., Korotaeva G. S., Fisheleva A. I. Izvestiya Akademii pedagogicheskikh i sotsial'nykh nauk. [Proceedings of the Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences]. Moscow; Voronezh, 2003, iss. 7: Pedagogy in ethnocultural traditions of nations. Pp. 161–164.
4. Babaeva N. I. Ispol'zovanie materialov narodnoy pedagogiki v ekonomicheskom vospitanii starsheklassnikov (na osnove materialov azerbaydzhanskoy narodnoy pedagogiki i obshcheobrazovatel'nykh shkol): avtoref. dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Application of materials of folk pedagogy in economic education of senior pupils (by the materials of Azerbaijan folk pedagogy and secondary schools): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Baku, 1992.
5. Gashimov A. Sh. Azerbaydzhanskaya narodnaya pedagogika: dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Azerbaijani folk pedagogy: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Baku, 1970.
6. Gashimov A. Sh. Narodnaya pedagogika Azerbaydzhana [Folk pedagogy of Azerbaijan]. Baku, 1993.
7. Gashimov A. Sh., Sadygov F. B. Azerbaydzhanskaya narodnaya pedagogika [Folk pedagogy of Azerbaijan]. Baku, 1993.
8. Aslanly M. I. Problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya v azerbaydzhanskoy literature: dis. d-ra ped. nauk [Problem of physical education in Azerbaijani literature: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Baku: Nauka i obrazovanie, 2013.
9. Badalova A. S. Azerbaydzhanskaya narodnaya pedagogika [Azerbaijani folk pedagogy]. Baku: Uchitel', 2009.
10. Dadashov Dzh. V. Sovmestnaya rabota shkoly i sem'i v formirovanii u podrostkov fizicheskoy kul'tury: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Collaboration of school and family in formation of physical culture in teenagers: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of pedagogical sciences]. Baku, 2012.
11. Aliev I. I. Etnopedagogika Azerbaydzhana [Ethnopedagogy of Azerbaijan]. Baku: Nauka i obrazovanie, 2009.
12. Bocharnikova I. S. Narodnoe tvorchestvo kak sotsial'nyy fenomen v sovremennom rossiyskom obshchestve [Folkart as a social phenomenon in the modern Russian society]. Maykop: Izd-vo AGU, 2010, 243 p.
13. Il'ina T. A. Pedagogika: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov pedagogicheskikh institutov [Pedagogy: tutorial students of pedagogical universities]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1969, 576 p.
14. Gogol' N. V. Sobranie sochineniy: v 7 t. [Collected works: in 7 volumes]. Moscow: Khudozhestvennaya literatura, 1978, vol. 6.
15. Antologiya azerbaydzhanskogo fol'klora. Nakhchyvanskiy fol'klor [Anthology of azerbaijani folklore. Nakhchivan folklore]. Nakhchivan branch of NANA. Nakhchyvan: Adzhemi, 2010, vol. I, 512 p.
16. Antologiya azerbaydzhanskogo fol'klora. Nakhchyvanskiy fol'klor [Anthology of azerbaijani folklore. Nakhchivan folklore]. Nakhchivan branch of NANA. Nakhchyvan: Adzhemi, 2012, vol. III, 560 p.
17. Antologiya azerbaydzhanskogo fol'klora. Nakhchyvanskiy fol'klor [Anthology of azerbaijani folklore. Nakhchivan folklore]. Nakhchivan branch of NANA. Baku: Sabakh, 1994, 375 p.